What Customers Say
- I was pretty nervous starting PT with Olga because it was some time since I had been active and I had never done much strength work. I needn't have worried. She is highly tuned to your individual needs and goals, and whilst pushing you forward she is careful not to push you too far! I really enjoy our weekly sessions and find her holistic approach to training (also encompassing advice on healthier eating and other patterns and habits that impact wellbeing) really beneficial. And despite being in great shape herself she engages in a very human way which reminds you that you're not alone in your daily struggle to keep a positive balance. Highly recommended...Rebecca, Sheffield
- Olga is an amazing fitness trainer/coach. Instead of giving you set workouts/calories she educates you on fitness and eating so that you feel comfortable moving forward. Working with Olga, I feel comfortable and empowered in moving forward in my journey.Lucy K, Sheffield
- Olga is a fantastic personal trainer. From the moment you sit down to discuss your goals to getting through the last rep of your session, she makes you feel motivated and willing to push yourself to reach your potential. Her approach to fitness and nutrition is sensible and well researched, and she makes sure that your exercise and diet plan fits your lifestyle and goals. I’m so happy with the progress I’ve made so far and I actually look forward to our sessions!Fern, Sheffield
- I didn't realise before how important is the right diet for my well being. Olga is a real nutrition myth-buster! Her BioPrint technique is also great to track the progress and learn something new about your body!Vicky, 46, from Sheffield
- Olga is the most amazing fitness coach you could ask for. She is so motivational and makes you believe you can do more than you think you can - and she will have you doing it in no time! It’s so refreshing to have someone who knows the science behind why certain exercises work and so you’ll get super efficient and effective workouts. It’s always a genuine pleasure to spend time being trained by Olga and to be encouraged to find new limits and get measurable results, highly recommend!Sian, Sheffield
- Olga has given me tools to manage my eating and my weight. She explains everything very clearly. She has taught me that we all slip, but it’s not the end of the world! We all have holidays, meals out and a craving that we occasionally just have to give into in order to enjoy our lives. I highly recommend her.Liz T, Sheffield
Latest News & Blog
- Read more
Ubiquitous cookie bowls in corporate kitchens mean one thing: companies slowly but surely ruin their own human resources.
- Teaching my first GRIT class today made me happy! Great team, best workout in the World.